Opportunities for Local Businesses
Coriolis Energy would like to hear from local businesses from across Lancashire, Merseyside and the North West, as early as possible to ensure that the skills and services of local people and suppliers can be fully considered within Lower Alt Wind Farm’s future construction and operation programmes.
Opportunities available include:
- EPC contractor
- Construction materials suppliers – concrete, aggregates, building materials
- Electrical contractors – supply and installation of plant, cabling, earthing
- Plant & equipment hire contractors – excavation, earthworks, craneage, welfare units
- Labour hire companies – engineers, plant operatives, general labourers, cleaning services
- Transport – taxis/minibuses for local labourers
Construction projects of this nature inevitably require some specialist technicians from outside the area, and so local accommodation and catering facilities will also be required for them.
To be considered, click through to our Local Suppliers Database to register your company details.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or send details to:
Lower Alt Wind Farm Team
22-24 King Street
Coriolis Energy will acknowledge all responses from suppliers and keep a Local Suppliers Database of company details. Once the scheme has secured planning permission and is approaching construction contract tendering, all expressions of interest will then be evaluated against project need. We will contact any suppliers in our database if skills and services match our project requirements.