Do you know someone who could benefit from Local Energy Advice?
Energy Projects Plus is offering free home energy visits to residents across Merseyside and Cheshire as part of the LEAP (Local Energy Advice Programme).
The visits aim to help residents to reduce the amount they spend on energy, maximise their income and keep them affordably warm in their homes through the provision of advice, personalised support, and the installation of energy saving improvements.
The visits are delivered by their team of expert advisors and include:
- Help switching to a better energy tariff
- Referrals for benefits checks, fuel debt advice and income maximisation support
- Support with Warm Home Discount applications and Priority Service Register
- Advice about avoiding damp and condensation and the most effective way to use their current heating system
- Funding for larger measures including heating and insulation.
Free energy saving measures can be installed during the visit including:
- LED light bulbs
- Draught proofing for windows, doors and letterboxes
- Radiator panels
- Hot water cylinder jackets
- Chimney balloons
- TV standby savers.
The advisors are ready to offer their support. If you know someone who would benefit from this programme, please refer them to Energy Projects Plus – see below.
To refer into LEAP simply: